- Distant Mountains: This is a traditional Bob Ross Landscape. Great painting for 1st timers.
- Storms Coming: This Seascape has a colorful sunset with storm clouds and, of course, a big crashing wave.
- Paint N Party Lighthouse: A simple lighthouse with a calm ocean. Coffee, tea and water will be supplied as well as some snacks. Feel free to bring your own beverage or snack.
A Look Back:
OOPS!!! Had such a fun class I forgot to take a picture.
Make sure you clean your brushes with odorless thinner. Never use water on the Bob Ross brushes. They're made of natural hair and will fluff out when cleaned with water.
- Use a pail with a screen in the bottom to brush the bristles across.
- Use a waste basket with a rack in the bottom to beat the DEVIL out of it. You only need to beat the 1"and 2" Landscape brushes; the oval brush and the large round brushes. The smaller brushes don't need to be beaten. Just using a paper towel will get most ot the thinner out.
- Dry the brush until you get most of the thinner out of it. I generally take a paper towel and squeeze the brush. Don't scrub the bristles on a paper towel. It will break the bristles off and your brush won't last as long as it would otherwise.
- Always lay your brushes on their side when drying.
PUSH FOR FACEBOOK LIKES - PLEASE HELP :)
We are trying to increase our facebook likes. Please take a minute and click the following link and like our page:
Make sure you watch the first video post we have that shows you how to set up our FB page so you don't miss anything.
Looking forward to seeing all of you in class!